SocialPilot is a comprehensive social media marketing tool which aids digital marketing professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social networking management activities. It helps marketers at every step – directly from publishing and scheduling articles in their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
1) You can connect over 9 social networking networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, TikTok and VK together with SocialPilot.
2) Share as many as 500 articles and join over 100 profiles with just one SocialPilot account.
3) Handle your social networking conversations with Social Inbox.
4) Add up to 5 team members on your SocialPilot account to delegate scheduling and sharing together with the Team Collaboration feature.
5) Schedule 100s’ of posts at a time uploading a CSV with all the Bulk Scheduling feature.
6) Create customized posts for personal social accounts at one time and mention other Facebook and Twitter profiles for more engagement.
7) Assess your social media marketing activities with simple to comprehend Social Media Analytics and Reporting.
8) Take a look on when and what you’ve scheduled visually using the Social Media Calendar. 9) Never remain from fresh content thoughts, curate content suggestions and also save them as drafts for later usage. Add Curated Content and RSS Feeds to get a never-ending queue.
10) Wait no more for your customer’s social networking account credentials – simply invite them and handle their social accounts effortlessly together with the Client Management feature.
11) Create your personalized branded domains for much more visibility and recognition together with the URL Shorteners SocialPilot provides and get rid of long, undesirable, ugly-looking URLs.
12) Boost your Facebook articles right when you are scheduling it.
Benefits of SocialPilot
SocialPilot provides great value for money within an feature-packed software package.
It supplies a cost-effective alternate to Hootsuite or Buffer for groups which need posting to multiple social networking accounts.
The interface is simple to navigate, albeit less slick or instinctive as its high-end contests. Tools such as the material curator will also prove useful for time-starved groups which need to locate new content to post daily.
Moreover, there are SocialPilot browser extensions for both Chrome and Firefox, along with both iOS and Android apps.
Main features of SocialPilot are:
Native Mobile Apps
Advance Post Scheduler
Teams & Collaboration
URL Shortening Integration
Social Media Analytics
Custom Facebook Branding
Social Media Scheduling Calendar
Here are a few of the exceptional attributes that help us to be apart from other people.
• Custom Facebook Branding: Whenever a thing is shared using automation tools like a buffer, HootSuite or any other scheduling tool, Facebook reveals their branding (app name) with the post. Using SocialPilot, the user can put their own branding so it does not look automated and help them to possess their own branding. Customization and flexibility can also make the system function in accord with your business rules, and it may be quite a rare catch in the social networking scheduling and sharing environment.
• Bulk Scheduling: With SocialPilot, the consumer can quickly create a bulk content by uploading CSV record with 500 posts. It’s a really convenient feature for marketing services who demand customer approval for societal networking post content, and also have a considerable number of articles to discuss every day. In fact, this is the quality that makes SocialPilot useful for enterprise-grade customers.
Team Collaboration: SocialPilot works for the team, but also with the group. The consumers can easily invite their staff member to function in cooperation, share files, communicate, and also come up with a couple useful small business ideas. SocialPilot doesn’t bill for per team member, so don’t hesitate to add as many participants as you desire.
• Social Media Calendar: Social media calendar assists marketing agencies and other users to visualize their societal networking sharing approaches to make them more creative and rewarding. Thereof, SocialPilot is a superior companion for depicting positive and negative marketing trends.
They also can use a browser expansion to share articles within their FB newsfeed and Twitter timeline. Among the exciting features of browser expansion is, it allows you to schedule images from Canva too. All things collectively, we are talking an amazingly integrated product which could combine in every program architecture.
Even though there are several tools to automate your social networking strategies, SocialPilot remains worth a try. SocialPilot is a meticulously crafted tool that saves marketers cash, efforts and time. Using its own content curation and nourish detection, you can readily find new content for sharing on your own platforms.
Aside from the 14-day trial, its aggressive pricing and feature sets make it a compelling option.